Got the results from my allergy test. Most interesting: hay fever allergens reaction is so low as to not technically be considered an allergy. Wonder if it just naturally went down, or if taking drugs and fighting hay fever for the past 5 years has made a difference.
Animal-related allergens (cats & dogs) were topped only by housedust and mites/ticks/midges; off the charts. No reaction to mold/mildew, and no obvious food allergies (though I still wonder about large quantities of eggs.)
So I should avoid animals and bugs and stay in a well-cleaned place. I think this is my body's way of telling me to stay out of the jungle.

No comments: