SF, Chicago, NYC, Philly, Boston, Career Forum...lots and lots and lots of recruiting.
- How to live out of one carry-on suitcase for two weeks, with two good suits and plenty of socks.
- US airports, in general, suck. alot.
- Not being able to drive doesn't suck in NYC. Everywhere else it is really unpleasant.
- Better to order hotel room-service breakfast morning-of than night before.
- Hotel laundry shrinks EVERYTHING; socks, shirts, necktie, suit pants...
- America, generally speaking, cooking everything in BUTTER and/or covers it in CHEESE.
- Caramel sauce + strawberry ice cream + m&ms = crazy delicious
- Many, many, MANY people have 800 Math GREs, 4.0 GPA, masters in Computational Finance (or Math PhD), fluent Mandarin and Cantonese...and zero personality. Hint: we are going to work together 70 hours a week for the next 5 years at least. Please do not be BORING. Have, I dunno...a hobby?