food poisoning

Came home late on Tuesday night and ate whatever was in the fridge...bad idea. Something wasn't right. The bananas smelled a bit...tangy, but anyway I ate a bunch of stuff, and got myself a mild case of food poisoning.
Didn't eat at all Wednesday; tea and water sluiced right through me. Felt kind of weak but no fever or anything so I doubt it was the flu or a virus.
Went home earlier than usual on Wednesday night, took a bath with the kids and went to sleep.
Woke up this morning feeling not as bad, had udon for lunch and feel OK, so I think I'm over it.
Still not terribly hungry, and feeling a bit gaunt, but recovering.
Not. Fun.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better. Still, eat lightly for a while!
Hugs and kisses from afar.